We know automotive, live and breathe it every day. ATS offers a wide variety of solutions many areas in the automotive industry including the body shop, stamping, paint shop, trim and chassis, assembly lines, final inspection and component suppliers. We are experts at providing end-to-end Quality, Automation and MOM (manufacturing operations management) solutions fully integrated with your PLM (product lifecycle management) systems.
We have over 30 years of Automotive industry expertise, delivering thousands of Automotive solutions across the globe from Michigan (USA) to Shanghai (China). ATS is at home in the automotive shop floor and factory environment from local to global, from high volume to low volume, from OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to tier suppliers.
ATS has been integral in helping customers achieve efficiency and quality improvements and in the successful build and shipment of high quality products. We breathe and live Lean & Six Sigma, continuous improvement, zero default, 100% up time.
Partnered with 7 of the top 10 global automotive companies
30+ years of experience in automotive industry
Working knowledge of major standards including SAE, TS and DCP
2000+ projects delivered with our automotive customers
200+ consultants and engineers with automotive expertise
What do we do?
We transform automotive manufacturing processes. Our solutions for the automotive industry leverage our unique combination of expert consultancy, software products and support services. Our automotive experts have rich process and automotive domain knowledge across the entire manufacturing value chain.
We combine our experience on control systems and manufacturing IT with robotics to implement automation solutions across the assembly process. We enable defect-free delivery of automotive products by offering seamless inspection and quality management solutions that are fully integrated with your ERP (enterprise resource planning) and PLM systems.
- MES/MOM and ERP integration
- Best practice consultancy
- System integration
- Shop floor IT support
- Variation Simulation Modeling Services
- Key Product Characteristic Designation System (KCDS)
- Product Validation Services
- 3D digitization
- Laser scan and CMM data integration
- Shop floor data collection for variables and attributes (ATS Inspect, ATS CM4D)
- Post process measurement solutions (ATS CM4D)
- Defect inspection and error proofing systems (ATS Inspect)
- Enterprise-wide quality data processing (ATS Inspect, ATS CM4D)
- Gap and flushness measurement
- Quality management (ATS Inspect, ATS CM4D)
How do we do it?
We leverage 30+ years of Automotive experience in full lifecycle project implementation and support to maximize our customers’ return on investment (RoI). We engage with our customers across the spectrum from tactical projects with an execution span of a few weeks to multi-year strategic initiatives.
ATS provides local and global implementation support for both greenfield and brownfield projects and is a reliable partner for continued support, keeping the plant up and running 24/7.
- Integrating manufacturing systems with supply chain
- Faster roll-out of solutions across multiple plants and throughout the supply chain
- Shop-floor integration with ERP systems to optimize the manufacturing process cycle time
- Combining operational and automotive industry knowledge with awareness of emerging technologies and systems
- Digital transformation and modernization solutions
- Robotic programming and proving
- Ensuring proper vehicle content and functional test verifications
- Inspections throughout the vehicle manufacturing plants various stations from BIW to final delivery
- Product validation and verification of PLM design data and dimensional data
- Extraction of dimensional data from all sources (PLC, CMM, Scanners, Gap & Flush gauges, etc.) to ensure process, manufacturing and build engineers can work in sync for predictive-fit from metrology area through to the final assembly
- Unrivalled experience in offering independent design and deployment advice
- Smart Digital Transformation
- Integration with Industrial Internet of Things
- Local and global deployment experience
- Offsite technical support – on call and virtual log-ins
- On-site support and troubleshooting
Reduced warranty claims
Reduced cost of quality
Accelerate time to market and new products introduction (NPI)
Partner with a global company with presence in 20+ countries for global roll-outs and product localization
Ship products with zero defects
Maximize production uptime
Support in defining effective Digital Transformation vision
Implement Smart Technologies which deliver