- Replace self-made and difficult to maintain applications with Preactor.
- Quickly compare multiple scenarios, e.g. shortest change times or best life reliability scenarios.
- Standard out-of-the-box product and functionality.
- Being able to anticipate customers’ questions quickly, for example by scheduling a rush order and immediately seeing the impact on the current schedule.
- Create a reliable link between ERP and Preactor, resulting in interface standardization.
- Preparation of the FDS (Functional Design Specification) and TDS (Technical Design Specification)
- Implementation and commissioning of Preactor and ATS Bus
- Customer training
- 8×5 Support
- Project management
- Set up a Prince2-project with a number of Agile iterations
- Weekly consultation with project manager, stakeholders and IT department
- New APS tool, with which the planners can quickly and easily create and release the schedule for production.
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- ATS Bus, Siemens Opcenter APS, TFS, Prince2 in combination with Agile