ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are focused in automation systems design, system architecture selections, maintenance, troubleshooting and training courses. Our business activities involve providing platform independent design and implementation of hardware and software products from leading automation suppliers. The ATS Independent Solution Provider profile is important when implementing hardware and software products from diverse suppliers, we design for customer benefit, not supplier benefit.
We possess deep knowledge of industrial automation and IT communication protocols. We leverage our experience of various systems and industry standards to enable our customers meet their business objectives. Connectivity is of crucial importance in implementing a scalable and Industry 4.0 ready automation & IT system. Our ATS Bus is a Manufacturing Service Bus that seamlessly connects and transfers data across all layers of automation.
At ATS, we have developed a standardized methodology, which clearly defines a risk mitigation path to synchronizing lean concepts with Smart Digital Transformation strategies. Our implementation team is supported by our software development and Manufacturing Execution Systems / Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) teams with facilities of excellence in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC). We teams have hands-on experience in various industry standards such as ISA-95, ISA-88, ISO 60224, OPC, OPC UA, GAMP, DCP, SIL and Pack-ML.
World’s premier automation integrator with thousands of successfully completed projects
Installation and commissioning experience in 75+ countries
Working knowledge of these standards: ISA-95, ISA-88, ISO 60224, OPC, OPC UA, GAMP, DCP, SIL, Pack-ML
What do we do?
How do we do it?
We leverage our global presence to provide end-to-end automation and IT engineering around the world.
We take ownership from pre-bid engineering design to post-commissioning 24/7 support and embed quality-by-design in our engineering deliverable to develop robust automation and IT systems. Our quality deliverable and process compliance is certified by Control Systems Integrators Association (CSIA), USA.
We are a flexible and reliable partner for our customers and utilize various commercial models such as On-site Support, Fixed Price Projects, Software Maintenance Agreements, Service Level Agreements (24/7) as well as Master Service Agreements.
Our business models include:
ATS is Independent of suppliers, we work for you, our customer, advise independently for our customers benefit; our experience, your success
Single access window for automation and IT engineering across multiple automation supplier platforms
Leverage ATS’s knowledge in best practices in automation and IT across broad range of industries
Optimize engineering cost for automation and IT
Just some of our experience and competence in leading Industrial Automation and IT systems:
- Siemens – S5, S7, fail-safe Controller, SINAMICS, SIMODRIVE
- Rockwell – ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC-500, PLC 5, PowerFlex drives, GuardLogix, AAdvance
- Schneider Electric – Quantum, Premium, M340, Altivar Drives, Modicon
- Emerson – DeltaV SIS
- GE Digital – RX3i, Rx7i, Series 90-30, Series 90-70, VersaMax
- Honeywell – MasterLogic, Safety Manager & Fail Safe Controllers
- Mitsubishi – MELSEC-Q, L & F Series
- ABB – AC500, AC800F, ACS 800 Drive
- Other PLCs – Omron, Hitachi, Texas Instruments (TI), Beckhoff, and further automation suppliers
- Siemens – PCS7, SIMATIC Batch
- Emerson – DeltaV, DeltaV Batch
- Honeywell – EPKS C200, C300, R400, R410, HC900, TDC 3000, 2000, TPS/HPM, TDC.
- GE Digital – Proficy Batch
- Rockwell Automation – FT Historian, FT VantagePoint, FT Transaction Manager
- Wonderware – InBatch
- ABB – 800xA, Freelance
- Siemens – WinCC, WinCC – Flexible, Protool, TIA Portal,
- Inductive Automation – Ignition SCADA
- Rockwell Automation – FactoryTalk View SE/ME, RSView32, PanelBuilder32
- Wonderware – InTouch, System Platform (IAS)
- GE Digital – Proficy iFIX, CIMPLICITY PE / ME
- Schneider Electric – Vijeo Citect, Vijeo Designer
- Honeywell – HCiX
- Back end (business layer) technologies and languages – C#, VB.Net, Microsoft SQL Server Database business rule valuation
- Front end (presentation layer) technologies and languages – HTML5 with Angular 5, DevExpress as WinForms UI control / WCF as front and back end
- Vendor software for bespoke solutions – Siemens SIMATIC IT (classic & Unified Architecture), Inductive Automation- Ignition/ Sepasoft, LabView – Development, implementation and testing, WinCC
- Open Source technologies – Java, Hadoop, SPARK, Flume, Kafka, Apache
- Siemens – SINUMERIK 808, 828, 840
- FANUC – M720 System
- Other Robots – ABB, KUKA, FANUC, Kawasaki, Yaskawa, Dürr