- The machine is now used to screw any number of screws in narrow holes.
- The max depth for screwing is 500mm, and the cartesian space within which the robot operates is 700 x 700 x 700 mm.
- The forms that fix the headlamps during screwing can be replaced both manually by an operator and automatically.
Data collection and reporting
The machine logs production parameters. These logs can be entered directly into an MS SQL, Oracle or other database.
Examples of reports that can be exported from the automatic screw-drive machine include:
- Production history
- Downtime: Machine failure and planned stoppage.
- Status of the machine: When the machine runs; when it is switched off; when it is not running because of technical issues; when is not running because of a lack of components/material.
- Maintenance report: When was maintenance done; who performed maintenance during failure.
Safe working environment
- The working space around the machine is protected by a multistage system of optical safety barriers that controls machine movement based on the location of an operator allowing the highest possible operation rate.