- Replace manual log sheet with Electronic PDF report containing process and contextual data.
- Avoid batch/ lot number duplication
- Develop centralized Data Acquisition and Reporting System (DAS) to integrate more than 70 various equipment.
- Prepare the plant for integration with electronic Batch Process Record (eBPR) solution
- Create a centralized repository and web-based monitoring for user access.
- User management, audit trial, role-based access and other system security functionalities
- PLC measurements and prints to be automatic, non-editable, and reproducible.
- Make real time data in OPC server compatible with MES and other high-end applications.
- Real time data integration.
- Central Data Acquisition System (DAS) developed using iFIX SCADA and Historian.
- Fully configured redundant OPC Gateway servers used as interface between SCADA and plant floor equipment control systems.
- Remote monitoring of system through WebSpace server and monitor plant data remotely using web clients.
- Software configuration and implementation as per 21 CFR Part 11 compliance (automatic, secure, non-editable).
- Historical restoration of batch data.
- Enabled DRL to meet the compliance requirements.
- Reduced inspection time & frequency, thereby reducing waste and enhancing productivity
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- GE Proficy iFIX 5.8 & Proficy Historian v6.0 SP1 Collector
- GE Proficy WebSpace v4.8
- Kepware OPC Client Connectivity Suite v5.20
- Kepware Manufacturing Suite v5.20
- Win 911