Kostal Ireland have kindly offered to host a 2014 MESA Ireland meeting on Tuesday 26th of August.
- Minimising Planned Interruptions – On the Fly System Maintenance – How Can It Be Achieved?
- 24/7 Support Models – Infrastructure vs Application vs Operational Support
- Core vs Custom in a Global Rollout – Minimising Customisations and Standardising Implementations
- Operational Buy-in – “This is not an IT project” How To Ensure the Project is Integrated at the Correct Levels of the Organisation?
- Automotive Specific Requirements Overview – Compare and Contrast With Other Industries Present?
- How do MES Solutions Support Change Management?
- Machine Communication Protocols – Industry Best Practise?
Date and location
26th August 2014 | Mallow Plant, Cork (IE)
Kostal have an advanced MES implementation and this is a great chance to see how MES can be successfully deployed and managed in an electronic/automotive environment.
The Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association – MESA is a global none for profit organisation made up of like-minded companies and professionals working to make operations more reliable, capable and profitable. MESA is the knowledge broker for the MES/MOM domain for manufacturing-specific software. Over the past 25 years MESA members have invested in excess of $13,000,000 in developing over 800 whitepapers, guidebooks, presentations, training courses and other materials. For more information on MESA, please see www.mesa.org