- Connection of two pilot lines to SCADA System, Ignition, as basis for connecting the whole facility in Heltersberg (36 extrusion and 52 injection molding machines).
- Easy interchangeability of components and tools between all the lines.
- Secure, reliable, IIoT compatible solution that prevents data-loss.
- “Plug & Play” concept => easily add new lines and machines.
- Definition of standards for data collection (according to ISA-95).
- High availability system architecture.
- Workshops to define and implement tailored data collection standards and concepts for high availability.
- Creating standard building blocks to make adding other production lines as easy and fast as possible.
- No extra hardware on the shop floor due to the use of the Hager-IT Box.
- Use of the Hager IIT MQTT Broker that is able to store data on loss of connection.
- Easy to use visualization provides an overview as well as machine state drilldowns and alarm statistics at every level.
- Report of top alarms and downtimes is used as a guideline for maintenance meetings and helps with identification of main issues.
- Precise alarming for maintenance shifts with built-in escalation improves reaction-times and limits downtimes.
- Standard building blocks make adding new lines quick and easy, enabling information to be pushed to cloud services within minutes.
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- Ignition Server with Vision, Historian, MQTT Engine and Reporting modules
- Ignition Edge MQTT
- Hager IT-Box