This international power generator installer and service provider made the business decision to bring their turbine blade MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) operations in-house. To be successful they needed an effective software tool to support their visual and dimensional inspection processes.
They were also looking for the following functionality:
- Paper-less inspection processes
- Short preparation time for audits
- Full integration with PLM and ERP systems
- Intuitive user interface with guidance for repair operators
- Possibility to collect dimensional data and have real-time validation
They found the answer in ATS Inspect.