- Process improvements
- Cost optimization using lean and six sigma practices
- Introduction of Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma Methodologies, Project & Opportunities allocation
- A roadmap for worldwide implementation of these practices through all their plants
- Create awareness and provide practical tools to be used to drive a continuous improvement process
- Train the auditing team and their local operational people on the shop floor team
- Provided at their plantation in Thika (Kenya), where Del Monte also has one of their Canning and Juice production plants
- Identify the first improvement opportunities and define several projects
- Awareness session on Lean/ Six Sigma held with complete management team (20 participants)
- Consultancy to implement the continuous improvement processes
- Enabling the teams to allocate/prioritize opportunities and improvement projects.
Improvement projects and improvement opportunities were identified, and improvement projects were launched.
- “Pineapple size” variability analysis
- Improvement of the CIP (Clean in Place) processes
- Ratio of Energy Consumption
- Machine Breakdown analysis
- TPM introduction starting in the filling & packaging, Canning lines, etc.
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- Lean Six Sigma
- Smart Industry Readiness Index