- Create a best-practice manufacturing environment that increases production output
- Allow lessons learnt and the outcomes achieved to be replicated across production lines at multiple sites around the globe
- Integrate shop floor processes with the MES system.
- Automatically capture process data.
- Increase part traceability.
- Track parts through the production process
- Implemented ATS Bus to allow data to be transmitted seamlessly between Information Technology (IT) and Operations Technology (OT) worlds
- Complete data generated by systems and equipment is accessible by all other systems and equipment connected to it.
- The order request is initially sent to ATS Bus from the MES system (iBASEt Solumina) which starts and completes operations and manages inventory
- Customer can remotely monitor all the data exchanges carried out across ATS Bus to:
- Keep track of the health of its system
- Monitor for processing errors
- Send failed messages for reprocessing
- Ensure all specific environment’s needs are met
- End-to-end data connectivity solution that improves business continuity by improving network resilience and reliability
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- ATS Bus
- iBASEt Solumina