Increased forecasting accuracy
Reduced operational expenses
Reduced product waste
- Manage the product from seed to growing, harvesting, processing and finally bulk packing.
- Ensure peas go from picked to frozen within a specified time limit.
- Record quality control with full traceability.
- Calculate final product grade, crop yields and payments to farmers.
- Logistics tracking from field to processing plant
- Complete season planning for seed, field, harvesting and processing.
- Track vehicles from the field to plant using mapping functionality (Garmin).
- Automatic vehicle identification and weighing for incoming product.
- User configurable grading and QC system for product processing.
- Generate reports using planning and collected QC data.
- Calculate payments to the farmers through SAP integration.
- Implement, maintain and support ATS CropIT as per the client’s requirements.
- Enable centralized quality checks before the product leaves the field and maintain logistical oversight by means of 4G and remote version of software.
- Define a system that processes various data including actual field production data, vehicle tracking and final product.
- Integrate with SAP.
- Provide comprehensive reporting to allow comparisons with previous harvest periods. This enables continuous success by giving industry experts historical data
Systems & Tools
ATS CropIT, C#.Net, MS SQL Server, HMI, PLC, Mapping Functionality using OS maps and vehicle tracking via Garmin
- Raised productivity due to centralised planning.
- Improved yield by approximately 8%.
- Forecasting accuracy increased by 20%.
- Transparency at all levels of the harvesting process.
- Reduced product waste by approximately 30-40%.
- Eliminated late payments to farmers.
- Reduced operational expenses by at least 15-20% through automation.
- Complete product traceability.