You will develop and deliver training classes that support Manufacturing Intelligence at our North American Headquarters and at leading global companies.
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for creating and updating technical course material and providing classroom training for Controls and Communications for industrial environments. The position also requires project management of all activities as well as day to day communication and coordination with the customers and the ATS team.
The right candidate has a strong background that may include: working as a Controls / SCADA Engineer, Technical Trainer, Process Engineer, Integrated Automation Engineer, Engineer who has built industrial applications from scratch.
- High level of proficiency in:
– Siemens Step 7 programming STL, LAD, FBD, SCL and Graph
– Siemens WinCC and WinCC-Flexible
– Siemens TIA Portal
– Siemens S7-300, S7-400 and S7-1200 series PLC (S7-1500 is a plus)
- Experience with Profinet / Profibus systems, MPI and Ethernet communication
- Experience with Cybersecurity
- Experience should including building application from scratch as well as troubleshooting existing installations
- Thorough knowledge of the basic functioning of control and SCADA systems
- A willingness to travel is essential in this position
Be the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, including performance reviews, commensurate with the function is offered.
This position is based in Rochester Hills, MI USA with travel in North America.
If you´re interested, please submit your CV via on-line application form.