ATS Applied Tech Systems, LLC. is currently seeking a suitable candidate to execute and support MOM consultancy and MOM project implementations for leading Global companies.
You will execute MOM Business consultancy with leading companies leading to:
- Preparation of Statements of Requirements
- Business case development
- Independent Product selection support
You will use the power of strategic initiatives such as Lean and Six Sigma to offer customer orientated solutions and provide advice and guidance. Propose and develop Manufacturing Intelligence (MI) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Control solutions to leading companies.
Part of your responsibilities will be to work with a quotation team to prepare quotations for:
- MOM Business consultancy
- MOM solutions
You will also be acting as a Solution Architect for MOM solutions we are proposing and implementing with our customers.
- The right candidate holds a University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm are character traits we are seeking
- Willingness to learn and travel will be essential in this position
- MOM Consultant or Solution Architect with MOM experience and ambition
- Minimal 5 years of experience with implementations of MOM/MES solutions
- Knowledge of MOM/MES and Factory Automation applications
- Preferably knowledge of Simatic IT and or other MES products
- Can smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer’s organization
- Has been exposed and worked within manufacturing organizations
- Has been exposed to Multicultural environments
- Has the ambition to develop the ATS US business and organization with the US leadership and team
- Has industry expertise in minimal one of the following industries Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage or Life Sciences
Become the MOM Consultant expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering SMART Quality and Manufacturing IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, Health, Dental, 401K with matching, ST & Long Term Disability Insurance including performance reviews, commensurate with the role is offered.
This position is based in Rochester Hills, MI USA with travel in North America.
ATS Applied Tech Systems, LLC is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology users worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organizations.