Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
As a software developer for manufacturing your role will be of great importance in the technical delivery and advice in each of the project phases.
Your specialized knowledge will allow you to focus on developing Web applications (for example HTML5).
The responsibilities include development and implementation of Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Control Solutions at leading global companies (such as Coca Cola, Tesla Motors).
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- University degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology field
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, SQL and SSRS
- Experience in a technical design & delivery environment
- Very good presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Additional holidays
- Contributions to pension insurance
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.