ATS is offering workshops to design a tailor-made digital transformation roadmap for your manufacturing enterprise.
Utilising our standard steps and a high-level approach we will lay out your digital journey and identify the actions you need to take.
The workshops will take the form of three 2-hour web-based sessions led by one of our smart manufacturing consultants. By the end of it, you will have a high-level digital roadmap with our suggestions for next steps and recommendations.
Session 1: Explore
In order to give the best advice we must first understand where we are starting from.
- Covers People, Process, Structure and Technology
- Standards-based assessment
- Shop floor virtual tour
- Infrastructure investigation
- Survey of existing systems
- Innovate/ Change/ Retain
Session 2: Envision
Understanding the Goals of the business.
- Capture business requirements and aspirations
- Define a series of targets and goals relevant to the business
- Consider any misalignment gaps and utilise domain expertise and experience
- Break down the targets into short, medium and long-term time frames
Session 3: Define
Setting the steps to take on the journey.
- Transpose the Goals and Targets into an achievable roadmap with timeframes and work packages
- Define strategy pillars and approach
- Highlight foundational activities and dependencies
- Define roles and responsibilities for achieving the roadmap
Book Your Workshop