- Amersfoort is transitioning to Windows 10 while also dealing with regular maintenance application packaging change requests.
- IT management is in need of structured and efficient workflow/methodology in order to be compliant with the internal SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- The first step in outsourcing application packaging is the implementation of a structured internal process.
- The IT department needs to change from a ‘reactive’ to an ‘in control’ position.
- Implement the ATS Teconomy PackageFlow application packaging methodology.
- Support and on-site consultancy by an ATS Teconomy consultant.
- Deliver efficient set of application packaging documents to enable a structured workflow.
- Implement an online application management portal.
- Introduction and demo of ATS Teconomy PackageFlow.
- Roll-out of customer specific and efficient documentation.
- Delivered standard set of guidelines and procedures to enable outsourcing strategy.
- Uniform and structured application packaging process and documentation.
- City of Amersfoort ready for outsourcing application packaging services.
- Implementation of ATS PackageFlow contributes to delivery in compliance with SLA and internal customer satisfaction.
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- ATS Teconomy PackageFlow.
- ATS Teconomy project consultancy.