- Prodrive Technologies, with headquarters in Son (the Netherlands) and active in Suzhou (China) and Boston (USA), is a world wide producer of electronics, specializing in high-end computing, robotics and automotive. It has a strong internal-focused and self-supporting IT department.
- Support on conflicting applications during device roll-out project.
- Implementation of sustainable future ready workflow.
- Market consultation on external ad-hoc IT consultancy and engineering support.
- Deliver application solution (MSI application packages) to enable Windows 10 device roll-out.
- Deliver an efficient workflow and procedures in order to prevent future application conflict situations.
- Pilot project in order to experience ad-hoc engineering support by ATS Teconomy.
- Introduction and demo of ATS Teconomy Application Management Services.
- Fast (within four weeks) delivery of 40 compatible MSI application packages.
- Combination of on-site and remote support.
- Just in time intervention of ATS Teconomy engineers enables perfect roll-out of new devices.
- ATS Teconomy contributes on internal procedures, knowledge & documentation.
- Successful pilot ad-hoc engineering support, opens the way for new support opportunities/partnership.
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- ATS Teconomy PackageFlow.
- ATS Teconomy project consultancy.