Cyber attacks are a rapidly increasing threat to the manufacturing industry. But the focus of prevention is nearly always on IT systems while factory floor systems are left vulnerable.
In this webinar, we will highlight the specific cyber threats facing your OT (Operational Technology) environment and how you can guard against. We’ll even help you to discover your own vulnerabilities to an OT cyber attack through a self-assessment.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- Why OT cyber-security is growing in importance.
- What a successful hack through factory floor systems looks like.
- The techniques and tricks used to prevent a hack.
- How a cyber-security service can massively reduce the threat of a successful attack.
- Your own exposure to OT cyber-security threats, through a self-assessment.
To guarantee the availability and stability of your manufacturing processes you need to ensure that your OT systems are cyber-secure. We look forward to showing you how.