Are you a professional in developing Web applications in HTML5? Try new challenge in manufacturing IT. Main industries: automotive, aerospace, life & science, food & beverage.
As a software developer for manufacturing your role will be of great importance in the technical delivery and advice in each of the project phases.
Your specialized knowledge will allow you to focus on developing Web applications (for example HTML5).
- The right candidate holds a University degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology field.
- Has a basic knowledge of MS SQL, SQL and SSRS
- Is experienced in a technical design & delivery environment.
- Must have very good presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Is fluent in written and spoken English.
The responsibilities include development and implementation of Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Control Solutions at leading global companies (such as Coca Cola, Tesla Motors).
Key Success Factors
- Drive for results
- Willingness to travel
- Eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Technical Knowledge
- Good Communication skills
- Home office when not travelling
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world
- Work in an international team
Olomouc and near surroundings, Prostějov, Šternberk, Mohelnice, Litovel
If you are interested, please submit your CV in Czech and English.