Location: Cobden / Camperdown area in regional Victoria, Australia
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Mechatronics
Experience: 2+ Years experience in a similar role
Department: Industrial automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
ATS Australia is currently seeking a suitable engineer to provide maintenance support for our regional clients’ automation and control systems and to support delivery of minor automation projects.
As an Automation Applications Engineer you will work from user requirements specifications and functional design specifications to engineer maintenance upgrades and smaller capital projects to improve the performance and reliability of these systems.
The role will also involve participation in factory acceptance tests, site installation, commissioning, and customer training in larger projects.
Regular regional travel is involved, with occasional travel elsewhere in Victoria and interstate likely.
Whilst this role is based in the Western Districts, there is the potential opportunity for career advancement and relocation to other ATS locations both locally and abroad in the future, after an initial 2 year commitment.
- Engagement in automation, control and industrial IT projects from conception to life-cycle support
- Ongoing support and maintenance of existing client systems
- Providing operation and maintenance training, including development of training documentation
- Production of quality test, commissioning, operation and maintenance documentation for internal & external use
- Assisting others in the production of technical sales documentation
- Interfacing with stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery projects
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- An ability to self-manage the delivery of automation projects in line with an agreed functional design
- Good English skills, both written and verbal, with a proven ability to present ideas clearly and effectively
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team, passion for engineering excellence, and a desire for success
- An the ability to show leadership and practical decision making when required
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and industrial IT
- Familiarity with dairy processes, Rockwell Automation PLC’s and Citect SCADA
PLC, SCADA, HMI, Databases
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
As well as excellent career development opportunities within ATS Global, a competitive salary package in the range AUD70,000 to AUD85,000 will be offered.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.
ONLY CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED