1. What we need?
Our Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Data Protection Policy here.
ATS Global B.V., with registered office in Haarlem (the Netherlands), and her subsidiaries (see the list of our subsidiaries under “contact us” at the right-hand side of this page) are Controllers of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- customer card: gender, first- and last name, job title, company address, e-mail address, direct office- and/ or mobile telephone number;
- transactions: any transactions and correspondence carried out between you and us as customer or other relation, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- contact form: information that you provide to us by filling in forms for information requests, for registering with us, which includes: gender, first- and last name, registered e-mail address, registered telephone number (optional), company name, department (optional), company address (optional), company city, company country, comment (open field), registered interest in receiving information concerning Training & Workshops, Consulting, Support Services, Projects, Software Development, Products & Partners;
- application form: information that you provide us by filling in a form to apply for a job or career and by uploading documents like an application letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- information about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP-address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
2. Why we need it
We need to collect, store and use your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Collection of e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of emailing or sending you by post (a) information to you which we think may be of interest to you, or (b) marketing communications relating to our business of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (recommended courses that we offer included);
- Information that you provide us by (1) filling in the contact form on this website or by (2) providing us with details via a business card or (3) other ways of communication, for the purpose of registering with us, subscribing to services, newsletters, to follow a course or requesting information. By this way, it’s your free choice to provide us with your information (on the website in the free field);
- Information concerning your name, e-mail address and direct telephone number being the contact person of our customer or other relationship, doing business with us by negotiating or, on the basis of a settled agreement, for the purpose to discuss, agree, consider and consult ongoing issues;
- Collection of information about your computer and your visits and use of this website to improve the website’s usability, for marketing purposes and to recognize your computer when you visit our website and to personalize the website for you.
3. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed by ATS Global B.V., located in the Netherlands, as well as by her subsidiaries located within and outside of the EU. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in Amsterdam which is located in The Netherlands.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless we need to disclose information about you reasonably necessary:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4. How long we keep it
Under the law applicable in the country of our company (ATS Global B.V. or its subsidiary), we are required to keep your documents for an in the regulation mentioned time period or as long as we need according to our Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
5. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through the Data Subject Access Request Form.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please fill in the Contact Form, which will lead to our Data Protection Officer, or you can react in writing at A. Hofmanweg 5A, 2031 BH Haarlem (The Netherlands), attn. Data Protection Officer.
Note: in case you are a citizen in Germany, you can post to ATS Gesellschaft für angewandte technische Systeme mbH, Geschäftsleitung, Knorrstr.36, 34121 Kassel or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The local Data Protection Officer there is:
Herr Stefan Eisert
Tel.: 08123 928639
Mobil: 0173 481 6006
Our personnel will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the competent Data Protection Authority and file a complaint with them.
In Germany that is:
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte
6. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
7. Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
8. Policy amendments
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking « Tools », « Internet Options », « Privacy », and selecting « Block all cookies » using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites – e-shops, e-mail portals etc.