Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University degree in technical field
Experience: 5+ Years of experience in Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology field
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
This job is characterized by the need to combine practical and theoretical knowledge in a fast moving technical environment. Candidates need to be flexible, willing to travel and enjoy working with leading edge technologies.
- Design, build and test of automation and control projects
- Installation and commissioning of Automation / MES projects
- Provide operation and maintenance training to customers and internally, as required, including training documentation
- Production of quality test, commissioning, operation and maintenance documentation for internal & external use
- Technical lead other application and junior automation engineers
- Assist others in the production of technical sales documentation
- Interface with key contacts within the customer requirements and ensure the solutions is meeting the customer expectations
- Apply design and programming standards which comply with best practice of vendors and ATS
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- University degree in technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology field
- Knowledge of Control Systems Development; PLC, Programming skills, HMI & SCADA development or alternatively C#.Net, VB .Net
- Familiarity with following PLC/ SCADA automation platforms Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware
- Industry experience in minimal one of the following Automotive, Aerospace, Food & beverage or Life Science
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Key success factors:
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Team player
- Technical Knowledge with Manufacturing IT/ Automation
- Withstands Pressure
- Good Communication skills
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Competetive salary
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.