Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University degree
Experience: 5+ Years
Department: Industrial automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Objectives of The Role
Ensure effective and successful design and implementation of Manufacturing Operations Management/Automation projects with Global Leading companies. ATS Strategy is to grow organically with minimal 30% per annum for MOM/Automation projects. We focus on Global expansion of MOM activities and projects.
Motivates and leads team of MOM & Automation engineers. Gives and/or organizes technical support for project engineers. Develops and proposes MI & MES and Control Solutions to leading Companies. Execute MOM Business consultancy projects with companies leading to:
- Preparation of Statements of Requirements
- Business case development
- Product selection support
Use the power of strategic initiatives such as Lean and Six Sigma to offer customer orientated solutions and provide advice and guidance. Develop and propose Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and Control solutions to leading companies.
Prepare quotations for:
MES Business consultancy | MES solutions | Automation solutions | Service Level Agreements
Technical Management of MOM/Automation solutions to be implemented to the project members. Manages the project through team leaders through following phases:
Functional Design | Technical Design | Factory Acceptance | Implementation
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- MOM Consultant/Technical Lead with MOM
- Automation experience and ambition
- Project Leadership experience with teams up to 10 people
- Knowledge of MES/SCADA/PLC and DCS applications
- Preferably knowledge of Simatic IT and or other MES products
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Project Prince II Practitioner or certified for another Project Methodology
- Can smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer’s organisation
- Has been exposed and worked within manufacturing organisations and multicultural environments
- The ambition to develop the ATS business and organisation with the Global leadership and team
- Industry expertise in minimal one of the following industries Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage or Life Sciences.
Travelling is required for 40% of the time.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.