Location: Scotland (exact location TBC)
Employment type: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelors degree and relevant industry training
Experience: 5+ Years
Department: Solution sales & business development
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Are you a self-starter? go-getter? and deal maker? At ATS you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit.
We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business and are now seeking a like-minded person who can share our passion for success.
Reporting to the Division Manager of ATS Scotland, the Area Sales Manager will hold responsibility for identifying and developing new business while managing existing accounts, to meet/exceed regional business targets.
You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for ATS solutions to secure deals and be involved with the effective delivery of sales successes.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Design and implement regional sales & marketing strategies to meet/exceed primary business KPI’s for new & existing accounts.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to ATS‘s solutions.
- Research prospective organisations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for ATS’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategise solutions to solve deal-level challenges.
- Increase ATS’s sales volume and sales funnel.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
- Collaborate with central sales & marketing functions to ensure consistent messaging to customers, in turn assisting internal stakeholders in gathering the voice of the customer information where relevant.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
The right candidate holds a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within an industrial automation and/or industrial information technology market. A relevant university degree (technical or business management) is considered a key requirement of the person.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate and provide references of proven sales & management experience and will carry an ability to perform technical sales (consultancy) and commercial (proposal creation/management) activities. Practical experience with LEAN/Six Sigma processes would be extremely beneficial to the successful candidate.
A professional manager with a hands-on approach, motivated by setting and achieving sales and development goals, complemented with strong communication skills and effective decision making attributes are key qualities we are seeking for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an established business network of end-user customers/accounts (primarily manufacturers) with an interest in optimizing their businesses through the implementation of industrial automation and MES/MOM solutions.
Regional travel is a key requirement of this role, therefore a full valid driving license is essential.
- Strategic thinker—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges;
- Communication—Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Interpersonal influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor;
- Networking—Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success;
- Ownership—Goes out their way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision;
- Workflow management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
Strategic thinker—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
Key Success Factors:
- Relevant technical knowledge (IA/IIT);
- Customer focused;
- Commercially astute, with negotiation experience;
- Appreciation/experience of challenger sales approach;
- Recognises and embraces accountability;
- Driven to achieve/exceed results;
- External stakeholder management at both a functional and a CxO level;
- Works well under pressure;
- Effective team player;
- Good communication skills (written and oral);
- An ability to present clearly and effectively.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a key figure within the global management team as part of a dynamic, successful group delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance.
A benefit package which includes reward through an annual performance bonus commensurate with position is offered, in addition to the following benefits:
- Modern & attractive employment policies;
- Flexible working hours & location (home/office);
- Relevant IT & communications equipment;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- Inspiring company events.
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.