Join us on Thursday, April 9th at 02:00 PM SGT to learn more about the dimensional data you’re already collecting. Along the way we’ll answer a number of key questions:
- What’s possible if I combine all my dimensional data? Find out the benefits of consolidating all your dimensional data, regardless of source and format.
- What if I could combine my suppliers’ data with my own? Learn how to integrate external supplier data with internal measurement data.
- What information is hidden in my dimensional data? Learn about effective data mining and analysis through a world-leading dimensional analysis application.
- Who else could benefit from this data? Dimensional data can benefit more than just the quality team. Find out how to deliver actionable information throughout your organization.
- How much am I losing to poor quality anyway? Look at some of the various items that contribute to your Cost of Quality and receive a free Cost of Quality spreadsheet.
Through shared examples and a live demonstration of a leading dimensional analysis application, you will see some of the benefits that come from bringing all your dimensional data together, no matter the source or format. With the right approach, quality data can be made available to stakeholders throughout your facility, leading to better use of dimensional data to reduce non-conformances.
This webinar will be presented by Edward Morris , a dimensional quality expert dedicated to reducing the cost of quality for manufacturers the world over. Ed has a wealth of experience from working with manufacturers of all types to define and implement projects related to improving dimensional quality data analysis.
Feel free to reach out to Edward Morris for further information at email@example.com