Join us on Wednesday, 8th January 2020 at 11:30 AM to find out how Automotive Component Manufacturers in India can benefit from better production planning and scheduling. Beyond simply improving your day-to-day planning and long term scheduling you’ll also see how you can benefit from the following:
- Schedule machines, resources and labour in one place.
- Re-calculate schedules in seconds when requirements or resources change.
- Perform ‘what if’ scenarios to prepare for the unexpected.
- Eliminate paper from the planning and execution process.
- Track-and-trace every component through the production process.
Using examples of Siemens Opcenter Scheduling, you will see all of the benefits above and more that come with the implementation of an Advanced Planning and Scheduling solution.
The webinar will be presented by Martijn Donkersloot, APS Business Development Manager at ATS Global B.V. and Ajay Rathore, MES/MOM Technical Lead at ATS India. Martijn and Ajay have a wealth of experience from working with manufacturers of all types for over a decade to define and implement Advanced Planning and Scheduling projects.