Location: Rochester Hills, MI USA
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University degree
Experience: 2+ Years in similar position
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
You will develop and deliver training classes that support Manufacturing Intelligence at our North American Headquarters and at leading global companies.
As a Technical Trainer you will be responsible for creating and updating technical course material and providing classroom training for Controls and Communications for industrial environments. The position also requires project management of all activities as well as day to day communication and coordination with the customers and the ATS team.
YOUR PROFILE qualifications you will need
The right candidate has a strong background that may include: working as a Controls / SCADA Engineer, Technical Trainer, Process Engineer, Integrated Automation Engineer, Engineer who has built industrial applications from scratch.
- Experience with Siemens Step 7 programming STL, LAD, FBD, SCL and Graph;
- Experience with Siemens WinCC and WinCC-Flexible;
- Experience with Siemens TIA portal;
- Experience with Siemens S7-300, S7-400 and S7-1200 series PLC (S7-1500 is a plus);
- Experience with Profinet / Profibus systems, MPI and Ethernet communication;
- Experience with Cybersecurity;
- Experience should including building application from scratch as well as troubleshooting existing installations;
- Thorough knowledge of the basic functioning of control and SCADA systems;
- A willingness to travel is essential in this position.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customers performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
A benefits package, including performance reviews, commensurate with the function is offered.
You will also get:
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.