We provide products and services for all three levels of the automation pyramid – control, execution and information. Our business activities have been specifically designed to support the full life-cycle of automation and IT systems.
- The right candidate holds a University degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology field.
- Is experienced in a technical writing.
- Has a good overview in industrial robotics, industrial machine vision and MES application development.
- Is fluent in written and spoken English.
- PLC / Control: Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi, Schneider, GE-Fanuc, Modicon, Télémecanique
- Scada: WinCC, InTouch, Ignition, Citect, PanelView, Intellution Fix32 & iFix
- Network and Servers: Shopfloor Network, Kepware OPCi Other OPC
- Work as part of a team and take instruction and guidance from a project manager.
- Design, build and test of software, automation and control projects.
- Installation and commissioning of quality management, Automation / MES projects.
- Provide operation and maintenance training to customers and internally, as required, including training documentation.
- Production of quality test, commissioning, operation and maintenance documentation for internal & external use.
- Assist others in the production of technical sales documentation.
- Interface with all levels of customer stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of the project.
Key Success Factors
- Drive for results
- Willingness to travel
- Eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Technical Knowledge
- Good Communication skills
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world
- Work in an international team
İstanbul – Kadıköy – Turkey
Our office is located at Kozyatağı – Som Plaza
If you are interested, please submit your CV together with your motivation letter in Turkish and English.