Location: Hoofddorp and Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
Type employment: Part time, permanent position
Education: University degree in business or finance
Experience: 2+ Years
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this position you will be a member of the Management Team. This is a proactive role forging a new enterprise from merged companies with a leading market position in application packaging and management. The newly formed division has major growth opportunities in The Netherlands and Internationally.
The Divisional Financial Controller reports to the Divisional Managing Director and works closely with the group CFO and finance team. This role offers both a serious career opportunity and a great chance to build an innovative business.
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Analysis and advice to Management Team and Group
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Forecasts
- Involvement in major customer proposals
- Policy Compliance
- Maintain legally valid terms and conditions and support sales processes
- Actively participate in our Perfect Finance initiative
- Develop manuals for legal processes and compliance – supporting IPO readiness activities
- Audit, legal, insurance and ATS policy compliance;
- Participate and manage local insurances, personnel benefit programs such as pensions and vehicles
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Experienced financial management background or a very smart starter
- Excellent Dutch and English language competence, writing and speaking
- Good communicator and organizer
- Works well within and directing a team
- Professional financial qualifications at HBO/Degree
- Enjoys detailed and precise work
- Can work under pressure and still have fun
- Intelligent, persuasive and ambitious
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.