ATS NL is looking for a Support Manager. This role is key to the daily business of our Support Agreement activities and leads the local Support Team. The Support Manager ensures a high quality of our 24/7 Services and Customer Satisfaction for our customers.
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
The Support Manager is responsible for the activities of our resources, which are scheduled for support duties in close cooperation with the MOMS / Controls Project Coordinators.
You will coordinate the daily activities within the Service Agreements, in- or external at our customers.
Proactively the agreed KPI’s will be monitored and actions taken to keep them in control. The performance will be reported and reviewed periodically to our customers and the Manager Engineering Services.
The Support Manager works closely with the MOMS / Controls Project Coordinators to achieve success (according agreements and within budgets). This includes the business development for new Service Agreements at existing or new customers.
You will work closely with the Global Support Manager who is responsible for the 24/7 Global Service Desk and the Global Service Agreements.
You will implement standard working procedures, methods and standards, tools, etc. in a assured way. Where necessary you will start initiatives to update or to introduce these.
In relation to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) you will implement and conduct HSE procedures, in close cooperation with our HSE coordinator; you will create awareness of the principles around safe work environments.
You will participate in weekly meetings relating to Engineering Services and report to the Manager Engineering Services.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- University degree with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology markets;
- At least 5 years working experience as Support Engineer;
- At least 5 years working experience as Support Manager;
- A firm knowledge of Incident Management, Service Management etc.;
- Highly interest in developments like Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry;
- Knowledge and experience with the implementation of service agreements in organisations;
- ITIL ® Practitioner and ASL2® Foundation certification;
- Has successfully completed the Scrum Master (PSM 1) training course;
- Has successfully completed a “Leading to Professionals” training course or similar;
- Has successfully completed a “Effective Sales of Services” training course or similar;
- Basic knowledge of programming tools (like C#.NET), databases (like Microsoft / Oracle SQL) and MOMS -, SCADA -, PLC software;
- A VCA-VOL or similar certificate;
- Extended communication skills.
Furthermore we expect that:
- You have a great problem-solving ability;
- You are stress resistant and can cope well with internal and external stress factors;
- You are a team player and coach;
- You are willing to learn and travel is essential in this position.
Thinking to win trust, presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm are character traits we are seeking.
Key Sucess Factors
- Customer Focus;
- Drive for results;
- Interpersonal effectiveness;
- Team player;
- High interest in Manufacturing IT Environments;
- High interest in new technology and industrial trends;
- Withstands Pressure;
- Good Communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Shared Purchase Plan
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events.
For information and to apply for this position please send your CV to Dennis Klok: Dennis.Klok@ats-global.com. Phone: +31(0)529 43 83 10