- Highly flexible and configurable Automation and monitoring solution that can manage vessel movements, container movements and gate operations within shipping port.
- Remote management and monitoring of all crane types supported by customer.
- Highly Secure Solution compliant with Customer IT security standards, MPA Cybersecurity standards and policies, and CSA Cybersecurity Act.
- End to end project life cycle covering solution architecture, requirement analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, and commission the solution for Console Interface and Monitoring Systems.
- Integration and interface with different types of OT systems like port cranes, PLC,IP cameras and radio equipment to facilitate job management and execution.
- Integration and interface with IT systems covering the backend system.
- Analyze and define the requirements in FDS and DDS through customer meetings.
- Highly responsive and configurable GUI using Ignition SCADA platform.
- Create standard library and interfaces to facilitate modular architecture and parallel development.
- Create custom modules in Ignition to interface with backend system (via Solace API) and IP Cameras (ONVIF Protocol).
- Team Foundation Server (With GIT) is used for version control of Ignition projects.
- High Availability System for Port Operations Management.
- Scalable Architecture that support “Plug & Play” concept => easily add new Consoles.
- Quick and easy deployment/ update of projects using EAM module.
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- Multiple Ignition8 Gateways linked via EAM, JMS and ONVIF Custom Module, MS SQL SERVER 2019, Siemens S7-1500 and TIA Portal.