ATS Global – We are looking for an university graduate to fill the position of Software Developer for our ATS Inspect team.
As a member of the Software Development Team, you are to be an excellent communicator and have the capacity and willingness to learn to utilize new technologies and tools on the fly. The primary responsibility will be the development of the ATS Inspect product, but will also include support of the product as required. You will report to the manager of the product suite.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft .NET technologies (C#)
- Experience with WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET MVC
- Web Service development with WCF (or similar)
- SQL Server and/or Oracle databases with ability to create stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Background in MS TFS technologies/techniques
- Experience with an ORM technologies like NHibernate or EF is a plus
- Experience with NServiceBus is a plus
- Basic understanding of C++ and Java
Key Success Factors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Flexibility to multi-task among several high priority projects
- Aptitude to work well with multiple existing global teams
- Capability to work efficiently with minimal guidance
- Enthusiastic willingness to travel as required
Travel is estimated at less than 20% of the time.
This position is available in our officies in UK, Netherlands, Singapore, Ireland, Mexico and Turkey.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world
- Ability to work partly from home
If you are interested, please submit your resume in English. Don´t forget to add a motivation letter.