ATS Global are currently seeking a passionate Senior Web Developer who enjoys working in a multicultural environment and loves solving complex problems.
You will participate in the entire development lifecycle, help to define and refine requirements, own the design for your components, and write the code to implement the new web front-end we are adding to our product. You should be both a strong individual contributor and leader, able to assume responsibility for ATS CM4D front-end architecture and operations process.
This position requires rock solid front-end, architecture and component development skills with a passion about user experiences. This is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team and to shape the future of one of the leading products in manufacturing dimensional quality.
Required Experience & Skillset
- Proven and demonstrable track record of being a top performer in current and past roles;
- Experience using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay/GraphQL, ReactNative;
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts;
- Knowledge and experience of multiple environments, patterns and languages, in C++ or C#;
- Working experiences with SQL, XML and JSON
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Architect and develop user interfaces infrastructure to offer a revolutionary user experience that could help manufacturing companies to improve the quality of their products;
- Value team excellence over individual productivity
- Collaborate effectively with our Backend development team, UX and Product Owner to help shape our APIs and product design;
- Have a passion for delivering high quality product and services and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites;
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs;
- Consider localization, scalability, security, and ease of maintenance in all solutions;
- Work in a global team spread across four countries
- Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Experience with 3D visualization and rendering techniques
- Experience with agile software development and test-driven development methodologies
- Experience building Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development, and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
The Position Attributes
Reports to: CM4D Product Owner
Key Stakeholders: CTO
Education/Qualification Requirements: Master Degree or equivalent experience
Security Requirements: Eligible for SC clearance
Travel Requirements: UK, Europe, USA and Global up to 30%
Contract Type: Permanent
Location(s): Italy or Netherlands