Location: Cork, Ireland
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Level 6, Level 7, Level 8 HETAC or higher
Experience: 3+ Years
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
ATS Ireland require a motivated candidate to work as an SCADA Engineer as part of a team based out of ATS offices in Cork. The primary technology utilised will be Ignition SCADA by inductiveautomation.com.
The successful candidate can look forward to receiving training in Ignition SCADA with a view to progressing to be part of a global team of specialists to service contracts in Ireland and international initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Local subject matter expert on Ignition SCADA
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records
- Adhere to change management and cGMP requirements
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics desirable
- Experience in OEE, Data Historians, DCS and SCADA desirable
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
- All adhoc duties as required
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Experience within IT environment
- Exposure to enterprise level large-scale applications
- Strong exposure to process automation technologies
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Computer literate with MS Office skills
Nice to have:
- Experience of managing automation projects
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Additional holidays
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.