Location: Wemmel, Belgium
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelors degree (or higher)
Experience: 5+ Years
Department: Manufacturing Operations Management
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Are you a self-starter, go-getter and deal maker? At ATS, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
Reporting to the Regional Chief Operating Officer the Sales & Operations Manager will hold responsibility for identifying and building a new business while managing existing accounts, and leading a small technical team to meet/exceed regional business targets. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for ATS solutions to secure deals, then organizing the effective delivery of sales successes.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement regional sales & marketing strategies to meet/exceed primary business KPI’s for new & existing accounts;
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to ATS‘s solutions;
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to;
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for ATS’s solutions within their organization;
- Independently and collaboratively strategise for solving deal-level challenges;
- Increase ATS’s sales volume and deal size;
- Regularly update the CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes;
- Collaborate with central Sales & marketing functions to ensure consistent messaging to customers, in turn assisting internal stakeholders in gathering the voice of the customer information where relevant.
- Accountability for the divisional profit & loss account;
- Definition & execution of a regional business plan, aligned with the group’s mission/vision;
- Creation & management of an annual al budget;
- Management & empowerment of a small team of direct and indirect resources;
- Frequent delivery (written & oral) of executive sales & operations reports to business CxO’s.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
The right candidate holds a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within an Industrial Automation and/or Industrial Information Technology market. A relevant university degree (technical or business management) is considered a key requirement of the person. Candidates should be able to demonstrate and provide references of proven sales & management experience and will carry the ability to perform technical sales (consultancy) and commercial (proposal creation/management) activities. Practical experience with LEAN/Six Sigma processes would be extremely beneficial to the successful candidate.
A strong business leader with a hands-on approach, motivated by setting and achieving sales & operational goals, complemented with strong communication skills and effective decision-making attributes are key qualities we are seeking for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an established business network of end-user customers/accounts (ideally manufacturers) with an interest in optimizing their businesses through the implementation of MES/MOM solutions.
Regional travel is a key requirement of this role, therefore a full valid driving license is essential.
- Strategic Thinker —Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges;
- Communication —Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Interpersonal Influence —Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor;
- Networking —Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success;
- Ownership —Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has the relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision;
- Workflow Management —Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
Key Success Factors:
- Strong business acumen;
- Relevant technical knowledge (IA/IIT);
- Customer focused;
- Commercially astute, with negotiation experience;
- Appreciation/Experience of Challenger Sales approach;
- Recognises and embraces accountability;
- Driven to achieve/exceed results;
- External stakeholder management at both a functional and a CxO level;
- Works well under pressure;
- Strong people management skills;
- Effective team player;
- Good communication skills (written and oral);
- An ability to present clearly and effectively.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a key figure in the company global management team as part of a dynamic, successful group delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance.
A benefit package which includes reward through an annual performance bonus commensurate with the function is offered, in addition to the following perks:
- Modern & attractive employment policies
- Flexible working hours & location (home/office)
- Relevant IT & Communications equipment
- Inspiring company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.