Learn the benefits, considerations and pitfalls of migrating from a paper-based manufacturing inspection to an electronic data collection and analysis solution for improved manufacturing quality.
Whether you’re looking for improved traceability, increased flexibility, simplified auditing, automated inspections, reduced Cost of Quality, or any other number of goals, digital quality could be your answer.
During this webinar you will also see a live interaction, with a leading manufacturing quality inspection application, demonstrating how your personnel could be entering data and the real-time analysis that can be gained from it.
So, join us for all of the following:
- Benefits and pitfalls of switching to a digital manufacturing inspection solution
- Identifying your current cost of quality
- Getting the most out of your captured data.
- Homegrown vs COTS manufacturing quality inspection solutions
- Real-world examples and wisdom
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Marco at [email protected].