Location: Mulgrave, Victoria
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Experience: 5+ Years
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
ATS is currently seeking a suitable candidate to lead teams with the design, build, installation, commissioning and support of automation and control projects. As a Project Leader working for ATS, the successful candidate will work from user requirements specifications to create functional design specifications, application development, before leading the factory acceptance tests, site installation, commissioning. On completion of each project you will serve as part of a support group maintaining deployed systems to ensure their operability within the production environment. Some regional and interstate travel will be required.
- Engagement in automation/control/IT projects through the project lifecycle;
- Provide operation and maintenance training to customers and internally, as required, including training documentation;
- Production of quality test, commissioning, operation and maintenance documentation for internal & external use;
- Assist others in the production of technical sales documentation (including proposals);
- Track costs against budget and update forecasts;
- Interface with all levels of external stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of the project.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role ideally workig in an OEM or Automation Services business;
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing processes and industrial I.T. particulalrly in process industries such as food and dairy;
- Relevant Engineering / IT college or industry recognised qualification;
- Team leadership experience;
- Ability to work both with a team and independently;
- Excellent communication skills and ablity to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and
externally at all levels;
- Willingness to travel to customer sites around the country or internationally;
- Already hold Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian permanent residency ;
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- An understanding of project management in an Agile framework;
- Experience in a Quality systems environment;
- Knowledge of major PLC applications with prficiency in at least 3 PLC platforms such as Rockwell, Omron & Siemens;
- Experience with SCADA and HMI;
- Good analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Programming & database skills (Visual Studio, Python, SQL etc);
- Networking & infrastructure design;
- Exposure to Level 3 application such as MES, Historian, maintenance manufacturing systems and scheduling.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work occasionally from home
- Share Purchase Plan
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Ample parking at Mulgrave office
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Company laptop and mobile phone
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button or send your CV to Brad Reeves: Brad.Reeves@ats-global.com