Site ATS Global
#Join us and become part of the Smart Digital Transformation
If you start working at ATS Global you will work at the solution provider for smart digital transformation. We work daily on innovative solutions for our customers in industrial automation (and office automation).
We work from our locations in Haarlem (HQ), Dalfsen, Zalbommel, Weert, Rhoon, Stellendam and Hardinxveld-Giessendam, so there is always a place for you at one of our offices.
For our Haarlem HQ‘s we are looking for an Executive Secretary / Corporate Housekeeping with a proactive attitude who knows how to get things done; you see work, pull it towards you and handle it. In the dynamic work environment you know how to keep a cool head and you work accurately. Together with your colleagues, you support the team as much as possible with administrative and secretarial tasks.
YOUR WORK – what a day looks like
As a secretary you can switch between different activities and setting priorities is second nature, because in one day you create (legal) files, do company secretarial work, work for the CFO, Manage and control our Document Management System, keep the intercompany contracts up to date and issue new contracts when new divisions are opened, keep directors and company forms up to date and available for filing and applications (Chamber of Commerce excerpt, copies passport, proof of residence, visa etc.), be the contact person with our insurance broker, “VLC Insurances”, manage the Global insurances (Liability insurance, Travel insurance and Credit insurance) and the Dutch insurances, be the contact person for notary, arrange documents and appointments, organise other questionnaires (CBS, Arbovitale, Werkgelegenheid, etc), initiate visa processes and request visa for Engineers, You also work closely together with international Finance team, handle mail, etc.
In short, no two days are the same in this varied and responsible position. As a result, we are looking for a secretary who is administratively strong and works accurately. Which is surprisingly proactive and service-oriented. You also have a completed MBO+ education, preferably Schoevers, and at least 3 years of work experience Executive Secretary or Corporate Housekeeping.
YOUR PROFILE – your qualities
- Fluent in Dutch and English, excellent Dutch and English writing skills
- Knowledge of Office Suite
- You have completed education at MBO+ /HBO working and thinking level;
- You are service oriented, proactive and a real team player;
- You are flexible, resistant to stress and take on new things easily;
- You are trustworthy, accurate, detail-oriented and you enjoy helping colleagues;
- In an ideal situation you live near Haarlem
OUR COMPANY – who are we
ATS Global – active in> 20 countries – is the independent Solution Provider for industrial & automation of business processes, IT and quality worldwide. ATS was founded in 1986, expert in control technologies, SCADA / HMI, programming languages, communication & networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution systems.
Are you that Executive Secretary / Corporate Housekeeping that is ready for the next step in his or her career and has the ambition to be part of an international, dynamic and fast-growing knowledge organization? We would like to welcome you as our new colleague!
OUR OFFER & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS – What can you expect
- Competitive salary
- 8% Holiday pay
- Company car (if applicable and appropriate to the position)
- Laptop / Smartphone (if applicable)
- Flexible working hours, working from home if possible and possibility to work part-time
- Vacation days: 20-24; 25; 26
- Excellent Overtime Policy and Stand-By compensation
- Excellent Travel Scheme at home and abroad
- Pension scheme ZWL
- ATS Team Share Purchase Plan
- Extensive education and training options (own Academy)
- Bonus for new employee € 1,500 (gross)
- Gift arrangements (birthday, wedding / birth, 5-10-15 etc. years of service)
- Staff outings (ATS days, ATS events, Christmas dinner, BBQ)
Are you convinced? Click on the APPLY button.
An online assessment is part of the application procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.