Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation, with over 35 years of experience and a wealth of experience undertaking continuous improvement initiatives and Manufacturing IT solution design, deployments and 24/7 support assignments for our customers.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Divisional Manager, reporting to our CEO, the role of the ATS Division Manager is vital to the ongoing success of our company. ATS Division Managers are directly responsible for the performance of their division, as set-out by the strategy of the company. In their role they direct and control regional sales and the delivery of operations; they are expected to offer strategic direction and guidance to the Board of Directors to ensure the company achieves its mission and objectives.
Our ATS Dutch division is one our largest and most important divisions in our company resonsible for approximately 25% of our global revenue, with a regional portfolio that covers most of our strategic solutions and activities. Our ambition for sustained growth (10% organic per annum) underpinned with strong bottom line results means we are seeking a results driven, people focused leader who can really lift engagement and performance in a team of 170 FTE highly capable colleuagues.
- Effective management of the Dutch Division for which responsibility is held, driving for outcomes from ATS strategy and key objectives;
- Direct & control the work and resources of the company;
- Evaluate the division’s performance and identifying areas of improvement;
- Build effective teams offering diversity in skills and abilities;
- Prepare and execute an annual regional business plan which aligns to the company’s strategic objectives;
- Ensure that appropriate policies (i.e. HSE, financial, people) are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives, whilst ensuring compliance to local regulations;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including a very positive relationship with our Works Council in The Netherlands;
- Consistently role model the ATS core values and objectives amongst colleagues and customers.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- The right candidate is an experienced (10+ years) leader with a proven track record in leading a Professional Services Organisation, ideally in the field of Smart Manufacturing and/or Industry 4.0;
- A strong focus on people is an essential requirement in this position, providing effective leadership to achieve/exceed regional KPI’s whilst ensuring the definition and execution of a regional business plan to ensure sustainable results for The Netherlands region;
- Given the multi-site location of the Dutch Division, regular travel within The Netherlands is a requirement;
- Continuous improver, with a can-do mentality and assertiveness;
- Strong strategic skills in vision and interaction with the internal organization, as well as our customers and relations;
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions and integration processes preferred;
- Successful experience in collaboration with a Works Council preferred;
- Candidate must be able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English, whilst other languages are considered beneficial but not essential.
We are committed to making ATS a more diverse and inclusive place, so a leadership profile that will support us achieve this will be favored.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Drive and desire to achieve/exceed ATS objectives, Business Plans and standards, to ensure the sustainable results for both the Dutch Division, as well as the Global organization;
- Proven to work well under pressure;
- Strong and convincing people management skills, understanding that people (besides our customers) are our most important stakeholders in our organization and putting people in their strength;
- Natural serving and situational leadership that inspires and motivates to facilitate growth of organization and people hand in hand;
- Effective team player - supports peers to achieve common goals by working together in a constructive manner;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to present clearly and effectively;
- Integrity – accept the accountabilities associated with the role and does not compromise on ATS morals and/or principals;
- Commitment, enthusiasm, and self-confidence.
- Time Management – Good time management will ensure tasks are completed efficiently and in line with commitments;
- Reasoning – Is not only limited to the ability to conduct analysis of situations within ATS that constitutes strong reasoning skills, but also the extensive range of thinking skills including problem solving, information processing and creative thinking;
- Inter-Personal – Due to the nature of our business (PSO: Professional Services Organisation) strong interpersonal skills are another key requirement of the Division Manager requiring effective methods of interacting with colleagues, customers & partners to harness healthy working relationships.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Attractive market aligned rewards package, including Share Purchase opportunity;
- Contributions to pension insurance;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- The chance to work with blue chip industrial companies;
- Great company events;
- A company car.
Salary: Competitive fixed gross salary plus variable element awarded on a combination of regional (ATS-NL) and company (ATS Global) results.
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.