Location: Based in one of our regional offices with the facility to work from home
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Degree or equivalent
Experience: 5+ Years experience in sales
Department: Business Development
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Collaborating with the UK Strategic Business Development Manager, this role will hold accountability for our sales of Siemens products, achieved through the acquisition of new customers and the retention and development of existing accounts, providing both technical and commercial support with assistance from internal & external business partners.
- Collaborates with UK Strategic Business Development Manager to develop and agree sales strategies to develop sales of Siemens PLM products;
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams;
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in the ATS Siemens Partnership Portfolio;
- Provides quarterly results assessments for accountable sales activities;
- Establish and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organisations solutions portfolio;
- Coordinates sales effort(s) with our business development team;
- Analyse target market potential and the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the business;
- Creates and manages account maps/customer value plans for new and existing customers highlighting value opportunities;
- Keeps abreast of projects and opportunities, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas;
- Maintaining & developing our existing accounts with a view to increasing repeat business;
- Maintaining the company’s CRM database on an ongoing basis as the backbone for good organisation, planning, and communication;
- Assisting with bid creation and management in line with customers’ expectations.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- 5 years experience in sales with a proven track record in the promotion and sales of turnkey solutions to manufacturing end-users and supply chain;
- Knowledge of Level 3 Shop floor applications, ideally APS products and MES products;
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- An exceptional communicator, and negotiator, demonstrating confidence, credibility and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills;
- A willingness to travel and possession of current driving licence;
- Experience and a proven track record to interact and work with multiple levels, including C-level, within his customers organisation.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CEB Challenger Sales
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful business development team selling turnkey solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package commensurate with the function is offered.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Additional holidays
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.