You will implement, troubleshoot and support Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Control solutions at leading Global companies.
The MES Support Engineer will be responsible for delivering 24/7 site application and technical support of the MES implementation at an ATS customer’s facility. Responsibilities include system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, development and change management.
The position also requires project management of all activities as well as day to day communication and coordination with the customer and a global support team. In addition to the MES support role, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing additional business opportunities with the contracted customer and the support of development activities for other ATS projects.
This is what we expect from the right candidate:
- University degree with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology markets.
- Experience in a technical design & delivery environment
- Fluent knowledge of second foreign language.
- Strong skills in programming tools such as C++, C#, ASP, VB.NET, Java and databases such as MS SQL or Oracle are required.
- Application development and support experience with MES software packages like Siemens Simatic IT, SAP ME/MII, GE Proficy are a plus.
- Thinking to win trust, presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm are character traits we are seeking.
- A willingness to learn and travel is essential in this position.
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, including performance reviews, commensurate with the function is offered. This role is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within our company and has a high level of industry visibility.
This position is based in Montreal, Quebec
ATS Applied Tech Systems, LLC is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology users worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organizations.