ATS Ireland is looking for a motivated candidates to build a team of MES specialists to service contracts in Ireland and work with ATS Global on international initiatives.
The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for delivering site application and technical support of a Siemens Simatic IT MES implementation at an ATS customer’s facilities. The responsibilities include system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, development and change management. The position also requires day to day communication and coordination with the customer and a global ATS support team.
- Execute and deliver the MES Application support activities
- Interact with the global MES support team
- Develop the customer relationship building confidence and a sense of reliability
- Implement MES change requests with support from ATS Global Simatic IT Expert Centre
- Technical support for project engineers
- On Site day to day interaction with customer project lead/ team
- Defining and executing test scenario’s
- Application development; program coding, database design and development. (Full training will be provided)
Required Skillset & Experience:
- Senior MES Engineering
- Project Lead Experience
- Knowledge of MES / SCADA/ PLC Applications
- Technical skills; C#.Net Web Forms, Business Objects, SQL, desirable
- Siemens Simatic IT experience desirable
Key Success Factors
- Results Driven
- Strong Functional Expertise
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Team player
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Withstands Pressure
- Good Communication Skills
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, including an annual performance review, commensurate with the function is offered. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development, and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.