Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
ATS UK are seeking a MES/MOM Consultant who will be responsible for the presale activities and delivery of the ATS PLM and MES consultancy work packages to leading manufactures within the discrete and process industries.
Working with both the divisional leadership team, and peers from an international perspective, this person will support the development of the Manufacturing IT consultancy business and processes, as well as the support of the presales and consultancy activities within the UK and wider countries.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ten plus years of experience in scoping, delivering, and maintaining Manufacturing IT systems.
- Experience in business modeling
- Confident communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Business oriented
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a collaborative small team.
- Good Microsoft Office skills including word, PowerPoint and excel skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Dynamic, resilient and adaptable.
- Takes responsibility for a significant consultancy practice, including practice development, proposals/sales to internal or external clients, account management and managing the delivery of consultancy services over a wide range of topics.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialisms, and provides expert advice regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy. The specialism can be any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area.
- From an understanding of current and future business, derives an overall strategy of data management, within an established information architecture (including both structured and unstructured data), that supports the development and secure operation of existing and new information and digital services. Takes overall responsibility for planning effective data storage, security, sharing and publishing within the organisation. Plans, establishes, and manages processes to access and independently validate external information from multiple sources, on a regular and consistent basis.
- Takes full responsibility for business analysis within a significant segment of an organisation where the advice given and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the organisation. Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, defining strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders. Guides senior management towards accepting change brought about through process and organisational change.
- Determines policy on discovery, analysis and documentation of requirements. Defines requirements standards and quality targets for an organisation in agreement with key stakeholders. Organises scoping and business priority setting for strategic business changes involving business policy-makers and direction setters.
- Promotes the change program vision to staff at all levels of the business operation, brings order to complex situations, and keeps a focus on business objectives. Works with senior people responsible for the line business operation, to ensure maximum improvements are made in the business operations as groups of projects deliver their products into operational use. Maintains the business case for funding the program and confirms continuing business viability of the program at regular intervals.
- Defines modelling standards and quality targets for an organisation. Has continuing responsibility for the maintenance of models for a designated function. Initiates organisation-wide modelling improvement activities and obtains customer buy-in to general changes. May represent own organisation as a modelling expert in industry initiatives.
- Sets strategy for resource management within solution development, authorizes the allocation of resources for solution development programs, and maintains an overview of the contribution of such programs to organisational success. Continuously seeks to improve solution development processes and/or develops new approaches to achieving improvement. Liaises with client functions to establish business requirements and identifies, proposes, initiates and leads significant solution development programs. Manages the quality and appropriateness of the work performed and delivers measurable business benefits.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
Industry and Technical Knowledge:
- MESA ISA-95
- Business Process Modelling
- Control Systems
- Enterprise Systems
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Business modeling tool
- Manufacturing logistics experience
- Manufacturing shop floor automation experience or knowledge
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.