Develop implement and support Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Control solutions at leading Global companies …
Develop implement and support Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Control solutions at leading Global companies. In this function Statements of Requirements, Concept Designs, Functional Design Statements, Product Selection assessments are turned into Detailed Technical Designs and Implementations followed by 24/7 Service Level Agreements. The MES Application Specialist is of great importance in the technical delivery and advice in each of the project phases.
This is what we expect from the right candidate:
- University degree with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology markets.
- Experience in a technical design & delivery environment
- Fluent knowledge of second foreign language.
- Strong skills in programming tools such as C++, C#, ASP, VB.NET, Java and databases such as MS SQL or Oracle are required.
- Application development and support experience with MES software packages like Siemens Simatic IT, SAP ME/MII, GE Proficy are a plus.
- Thinking to win trust, presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm are character traits we are seeking.
- A willingness to learn and travel is essential in this position.
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, including an annual performance review, commensurate with the function is offered. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
This position is based in Montreal, Quebec and requires some travel to specific site locations as needed.
ATS International B.V. is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology users worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organizations.