Define, propose and implement Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)to leading global companies …
Define, propose and implement Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) to leading global companies. In this function Statements of Requirements, Concept Designs, Functional Design Statements, Product Selection Processes, Detailed Technical Designs, Implementation and 24/7 Service Level Agreements are prepared and discussed with customers and potential customers.
- 3 years hands-on technical implementation (install, configure, customize) or system administration expertise with leading commercial LIMS or custom lab packages.
- Experience and understanding of R&D, Clinical or Quality Assurance manufacturing lab operations or business processes is a major asset.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex laboratory business requirements and translate these into effective system specifications, designs and configurations.
- Project lifecycle experience with requirements analysis, functional design, iterative development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Understanding / experience interfacing with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, or MES Manufacturing Execution Systems such as Siemens Simatic IT R&D Suite is a plus.
The right candidate holds a University degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant field of expertise and/or Information Technology markets. Candidates should have experience in a technical design/consulting environment and are preferably fluent in a second language. Thinking to win trust, presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm are character traits we are seeking. A willingness to travel is essential in this position.
Become the leader of a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, including an annual performance bonus, commensurate with the function is offered. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Australia, USA
ATS Global B.V. is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology users worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.