Type employment: full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelor degree
Experience: 5+ Years
Department: Industrial Automation
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
As a Lead MES Consultant you will be responsible for being the subject matter expert (SME) for the Siemens MES solution, SIMATIC IT eBR within ATS Global.
The role will be split:
- 50% working direct with customers on new and existing projects
- 50% developing and leading a team of MES engineers focused specifically on implementing SIMATIC IT eBR projects globally
- Act as technical owner of Siemens SIT EBR base product, re-deployable MES Business Process libraries, Tag & Task Plugging and Global Packages;
- Train project resources on the Siemens SIT EBR product;
- Ensure a technical consistent approach for the project and that the Organization’s Global standards are followed by the project team;
- Coordinate project developments activities;
- Work with the SI project team to present POCs / prototypes to Organization;
- Work with the SI project team to conduct design review sessions;
- Responsible of the imports of new/modified developments on the Organization’s MES system instances;
- Write & execute Pre-test & IOQ Test cases;
- Responsible of the transition of projects from deploy to steady state support;
- Train Organization and support resources.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Bachelor degree;
- Leadership skills and proven experience;
- Can smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer’s organisation;
- Multicultural experience;
- At least 5+ Years’ experience in solution architecture, design, development of Siemens EBR (XFP) Application;
- Good experience in handling transitions, support and maintenance;
- Experience of MES implementations in Pharma/ Healthcare and/or Life sciences;
- Customer facing experience across regions;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- In addition to good understanding of domain, he/she should have good insight into the business & operating context with respect to business KPIs.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MS SQL, SQL and SSRS;
- Lean/ Six Sigma knowledge and practical experience;
- Experience in using Project Management system;
- Knowledge of SCADA/ PLC applications
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Shared Purchase Plan;
- Contributions to health insurance;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- Office parking space;
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies.
Salary: based on experience
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button or send you CV to Eva Konecna