Location:Based in Sunderland Washington (Radial Business Park)
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: IT collage, A-Level or industry recognised qualification
Experience: 1+ Years
Department: Industrial IT
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role, you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving a variety of technical issues across multiple client systems. You will be responsible for supporting hardware and software as well as maintaining and producing technical documentation.
The role will primarily involve providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to the ATS customer base throughout the UK.
The role will additionally require inclusion into an on-call rota to ensure ATS are able meet the demands of our customers 24/7.
- Ability to Support IT solutons including client, server, and network components. This will include hardware, client and server operationg systems, software and SQL databases
- Under direction of the Support Technical Lead deliver timely and SLA bounded resolutions to customer incidents, dealing with issues following ITIL service management processes
- Production of quality technical documentation for internal & external use
- Communicate effectively at all levels of our customer stakeholders when dealing with incident resolution
- Ensure Appropriate esclation and disaster recovery procueres are envoked as necessery
- Approach techical issues efficiently and logically
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar IT Support based role and possess a good understanding of both software and hardware troubleshooting.
Has recently completed a relevant IT collage, A-Level or industry recognised qualification and who is extremely keen to apply their recently acquired knowledge in their first IT role.
The candidate should be an excellent communicator who’s able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally at all levels.
Enthusiasm, self-motivation and a desire to develop and succeed are character traits we are seeking, as is the ability to work as part of a team or alone.
Willingness to travel to customer sites around the country and possession of a full UK driving licence and motor vehicle is essential in this position, as is eligibility for UK security clearance (SC)
- Microsoft, MCSA, MCSE, MCTIP, SQL, TCP/IP Networking, PC and Server hardware components, Incident Management, Asset Management
- A basic understanding of software programming is desireable
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers which in turn will deliver business benefit therefore enhancing our customer’s performance. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.