Location: Haarlem, the Netherlands
Type employment: Full time (40h/week), permanent position
Experience: 3+ Years in IT infrastructure
Department: Information technology
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will be joining the global IT team and be responsible for design, implementing and technical support for various technologies used in our IT environment. These environments leverage technologies in our data centre and cloud platform. You will be responsible for supporting networks, hardware and software systems as well as maintaining accurate technical documentation.
- Identifying and remediating IT infrastructure issues within an enterprise level environment
- Diagnosis and repair of incidents within the IT environments
- Proactively address support requests related to IT environments
- Managing information by ensuring ticket notes are kept up to date and are complete
- Executing changes within the IT infrastructure environments
- Monitoring, reporting and resolving of incidents relating to the IT environment
- Create technical documentation in completing daily tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure while working with internal teams and clients
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft environments, Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 Server
- Proficient in Windows installations, configuration and administration in an enterprise environment
- Experience in server hardware and software configuration and support
- Working knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers within the context of an Enterprise environment
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both spoken en written English)
- Experience collaborating in cross functional groups
- Experience Implementing and Supporting Hyper-V environments including High Availability and Fault Tolerant Features
- Experience designing and configuring Microsoft Active Directory Organizational Units and Group Policy Objects
- Working knowledge of various storage solutions
- Working knowledge of Cisco, Barracuda firewalls
- A challenging work in an international company and a fast-growing market
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- Great company events
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Home office possibility
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
The right candidate has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Knowledge and sound understanding of networking and IT infrastructure components.
Candidates should be highly motivated and capable of development of IT skills in new and existing technologies.
The candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to present ideas clearly and effectively.
Nice to have:
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.