Website ATS Global
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
You will be responsible for for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into digital products design using wireframe and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. Additionally, you will be responsible to provide user experience consulting to ATS projects delivery organization and working with them throughout all the project’s phases.
The responsibilities include:
- Define and communicate ATS ADOS product suite user experience;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features;
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Work on customers’ projects by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up to create compelling user experience for manufacturing IT projects;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Masters degree
- 7+ years of information technlogy industry preferred experience within manufacturing companies;
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments;
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns;
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Portfolio of work /samples of interaction design work required.
Nice to have:
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- We offer a challenging work in an international company and a fast growing market;
- Competitive salary & benefits;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world;
- The unique chance to design products that could change manufacturing operations.
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training.
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.