Website ATS Global
ATS International B.V. is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology users worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organizations.
In this role you will coordinate the delivery of Information Systems projects to our customers in the manufacturing industry. This will include the coordination of activities undertaken by ATS Consultants, Solution Architects and Engineers, OEM Solution Providers, Strategic Partners, and Customer points-of-contact.
The PM role will deliver projects under a PMP based methodology operating under each customers own governance process and manage finances to agreed financial standards.
The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for this role are to deliver shop floor projects to schedule, cost, and quality while achieving maximum value & benefit for the end-customer and maximizing ATS margins.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role, or completed the same period specifically in a manufacturing environment as a senior/lead engineer or project coordinator and is now looking to move in to a Project Management role.
Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills are required to maintain the constraints of scope, schedule, and quality.
Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes and Automation is a major requirement for this role, with experience in the deployment and/or integration of Information Systems components into a manufacturing environment which should ideally include MES/MOM, SCADA, or PLC solutions.
The candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally in both written and verbal forms.
- Proficient in both Finance & Technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Problem solving with the integrated team including but not limited to the program manager, functional managers, and customers
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skill
- Ability to leverage project management tools to present project data like status, risk and deliverables to key stakeholders
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver projects to time, cost, and quality whlie ensuring a high-level of customer satisfaction, value to the customer, and a profitable return for ATS.
- Deliver Information Systems projects to our manufacturing customers with ATS Consultants and Engineers as well as engagement with and management of 3rd Party Suppliers, Partners, and OEM’s.
- Undertake full stakeholder management for assigned projects in-line with customer contractual obligations.
- Apply strategy, analytical skills, and decision-making to resolve project issues.
- Full financial & schedule control of the project from launch to project closure to achieve the required business margin which must also include full financial reporting in terms of Invoicing forecasts to completion, Earned Value and “Estimate At Completion”
- Formal handover of project and all related deliverables to Service & Support organization before Project Closure.